The NFL Draft is less than 2 weeks away. Who will be drafted and when? Here is my first ten picks what are yours?
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (Who else would I choose? This year is the first year where all 20 mock drafts choose the same first pick.)
2. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon (There is a small chance that Tennessee will trade this pick or that Leonard Williams will be picked up by Tennessee instead.)
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, DE/OLB, Florida (In the running for this place along with Fowler is Vic Beasley, Leonard Williams and Amari Cooper.)
4. Oakland Raiders: Leonard Williams, DT, Southern California (Williams has a chance to go before this but he should not be drafted later than fourth. While Williams is tied with Amari Cooper for this fourth pick.)
5. Washington: Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson (Seven other players are projected for this pick. I feel Beasley will take this pick. Washington needs the help on defense.)
6. New York Jets: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama (Even though Shane Ray is projected to go to the Jets for this pick, I feel it is too early for a pass rusher. If Cooper isn’t the pick I think the Jets should take DeVante Parker to have that deep threat.)
7. Chicago Bears: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia (The Bears will need someone to replace Brandon Marshall since they traded him. The Bears could use some defense but they need someone to catch the ball more.)
8. Atlanta Falcons: Alvin “Bud” Dupree, OLB, Kentucky (Randy Gregory could have taken this pick, but the news of his positive drug test dropped him down later in the first round in my opinion.)
9. New York Giants: Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa (The only other real choice to consider here is none. I feel that Scherzo takes this pick with no problems.)
10. St. Louis Rams: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville (If Parker goes to the Rams he will be the top WR on the Rams roster. If NicK Foles can get him the ball Parker can be a real threat.)
This is just my top ten picks. No one never really knows, seeing how crazy the draft can be. Tell me your picks.